If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please place a return request via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or WhatsApp +965 99904900.
Please note that for online sales, customers can return/ exchange within 14 days for Casual Wear only. The item should be brought back to the shop or we can arrange to collect it (Pickup charges to be borne by the customer).
For RAMADAN KAFTAN collection, the pieces are limited. Thus we can not afford to return or exchange a kaftan after 2 days of purchase.
For EVENING WEAR, the customer has 24 hours only for return or exchange.
For SALE ITEMS, there are no exchange, no refund.
Kindly ensure your item is returned in its original condition. Returns that do not comply with our policy will not be accepted.
Please note delivery charges are not refundable.
Item can be returned by placing a request via email email@example.com, WhatsApp +965 99904900, or bringing it back to our shop at Alhamra Tower.
Your item will be checked upon receipt by our team to ensure it meets our return conditions, and you will be duly notified if the return request has been approved or denied.
You can determine the eligibility of your item for return by contacting our customer service via email, or WhatsApp +965 99904900
The team will be able to inform you whether or not the item is accepted for return, or if the return period has expired.
- All items should be returned in their original packaging.
- Return items should be unused, unaltered and in pristine condition with all tags attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled, used or returned without their original tags will not be accepted.
- After DARUSHA's team reviews the product which you wish to return, you will be notified whether or not your return request will be accepted, and if the product can be returned.
- Most items can be returned within 3 to 5 days, except evening wear.
- For evening wear, the return request must placed within 24 hours.
- For Kuwait, you can return the item to our shop in Burj Jasim.
- For international orders, return should be made through the same shipment service as for the original delivery.
- Returns should be made from the same location where they were received.
If you have any questions about the return process, or wish to inquire about the return status of your order, please contact us via WhatsApp at +96599904900 or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have received a damaged item, please contact us immediately for a full refund.
Delays in notifying DARUSHA's team of damaged item(s) may risk rendering them ineligible for refund.
After you place a return request, you can return the item to our shop in Burj Jasim, or we can coordinate with our pick-up service to return your purchase..
Pick-up will be attempted one time only. Failure to return the item on time will lead to cancelation of your return request, and potential ineligibility of your item for return.
We offer an easy return policy and monitor the number of returns made by customers.
Accounts with recurrent returns may be flagged, denied requests or deactivated.
Refund for successfully returned items will be initiated to the original payment method.
Original shipping and duties charges will not be refunded. Customs duties and taxes are also non-refundable.
Please note shipment cost for returns will be borne by the customer as the returns will be submitted through the same customs procedures and therefore are applicable for duty and tax again.
The refunded sum may take up to 14 working days to reflect in your account due to varying processing times between banks.